Here are twenty great ways to end the day:
- Sketch what transpired during the day. Without words, use the line and colors to express your experience.
- Eat a nourishing snack.
- Tell someone that you love them.
- Be touched.
- Read something fascinating.
- Reflect on the question, “What did I enjoy today?”
- Think of 10 things about which you are satisfied.
- Write a letter, in pen and paper, to someone you miss.
- Get clear about who and how you want to be tomorrow.
- Treat your body as a temple and pamper it.
- Look at yourself in the mirror and smile.
- Climb into a clean, freshly made bed.
- Go to sleep when your body tells you it is tired.
- Look at your favorite photographs.
- Acknowledge for what and to whom you are grateful.
- Commit an intentional act of kindness.
- Clean your favorite room.
- Prepare everything (clothes, lunch, etc.) for the next day and set your alarm clock for 30 minutes later.
- Write down anything that you are worried about and close the book on it for the evening.
- Laugh out loud.
Coaching Inquiries: How many of these do you practice? How many of these could you try tonight?
To reply to this Pathway, use our Feedback Form. To learn more about our Creativity Coaching Programs and to arrange for a complementary Creativity coaching session, use our Contact Form or Email Erika.
May you be filled with goodness, peace, and joy.
Erika Jackson (Erika@LifeTrekCoaching.com)
LifeTrek Coaching International
Columbus, OH • U.S.A.
Telephone: 614-565-9953 • Fax: 208-977-7793
Subscribe/Unsubscribe: Subscriber Services