Links & Resources
WellCoaches – The President of LifeTrek Coaching, Bob Tschannen-Moran, IAC-CC, serves on the faculty of Wellcoaches Corporation which, in strategic alliance with the prestigious American College of Sports Medicine, is the leader in training health, fitness, and wellness coaches and delivery of wellness coaching services to physicians, consumers, corporations, and health plans. For more info visit wellcoaches.com.
Peer Resources – Since 2001, Rey Carr of Peer Systems Consulting Group in Victoria, BC, Canada (on Vancouver Island) has maintained Peer Resources as an online navigation tool for the Heart, Mind, and Soul. The coaching directory alone is a real treasure, with its literature, newsletters, and blogs, and there is a lot more than that on the site. For more info or to join the network, visit www.peer.ca.
- www.acoach4u.com by Steve Mitten
- www.billbaren.com creativity and music coaching by Bill Baren
- www.collinspartners.com relationship coaching by Susie and Otto Collins
- www.craneconsulting.com by Thomas Crane
- www.drweil.com by integrative medical expert Andrew Weil, M.D.
- www.ianbroadmore.com by Ian Broadmore
- www.InspiritArt.com by Karin Bauer
- www.lifecoachingstudio.com Coaching for Business Success
- www.philiphumbert.com by Philip Humbert, Ph.D.
- www.solutionmaps.com by Mike Alafaci
- www.squidoo.com/makingourschoolswork by Jim Evers
- www.truenorthleadership.com by Dr. Relly Nadler